Wedding Quilts

Here are the wedding quilts for my children.


Rebecca was married in May of 2006.  This isn't a very good picture, but since I often use this quilt when I'm in Utah, I'll get a better picture when I am up there!




These photos are of Nathan and Rachel's quilt in progress.  I started it before they were married, but they received it on their 1 year anniversary---what can I say!  I can't believe I don't have a photo of the finished product!  I'll get one, for sure.


Here is the finished quilt and the sweet couple I made it for.  I loved this pattern when I saw it.  I liked making the scrappy 9 patches for the center of the stars.




Alayna will be married in one month.  Her quilt is well underway.  I found a quilt kit a little late in the game, but it might get finished.  It just lacks borders, quilting and binding.  Fingers crossed that I make it!  I am posting what my sewing room floor looked like this week.

Completed and beautiful!


Comments