Quilts for the Grandchildren

I made this quilt for Ashlynn when she was a baby.  I saw the pattern and had to make it!


Isaiah's Quilt.

Brynlee's Quilt

Claire's Quilt--Claire's quilt is a backed with minky and is not quilted.  It is her "softy".  The other children received a snuggle blanket with a print on one side and minky on the back for their 2nd birthdays.  I chose to do this for Claire when she was a baby.  She loves it! 




This quilt was a team effort.  My mother made the blocks and gave me the quilt to finish.  


Comments

  1. Love all your grandbabes quilts! I too use minky for all the backings of my grandbabes quilts! I love Ashland's quilt - what is the name of the pattern please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for looking at my very new blog! The pattern is Sassy Stars. I found a link for the pattern on Fons and Porter http://www.shopfonsandporter.com/product/sassy-stars-digital-quilt-pattern/
    Happy Quilting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment