My Most Recent Projects 2016-1017


This was taken after the quilt was custom quilted by Mary Bailey.


Many years ago, I bought a Meet Me In Paris quilt kit. The kit contained fabrics that I didn't usually work with--floral prints that were very soft and subdued.  I was looking for something different to do and was intrigued with the Dresden Plate pattern incorporated in the pattern.  This photo shows only a bit of the quilt.  I gave this quilt to my sister, Yvonne.











I love the striped, bias binding, it's a great finishing touch.





This quilt was made for my friend, MaryKay.  I have used this pattern before, but it is so beautiful, I didn't mind doing it again.  MaryKay and her parents went on a trip to New Zealand and while there, she purchased fabric to turn into a quilt.  It is stunning!




This quilt, backed with minky, was for the daughter of one of my daughter's best friends.

Comments