Quilts 2011-2015

Rebecca had a tough summer in 2015.  I gave her this quilt when I was visiting them while they lived in Draper.  It is a Buggy Barn quilt, made from a kit from Quiltique.


There are friends that mean so much to you that you want to do something for them.  What else is there to do but make them a quilt?




I made this cat quilt for my friend Terri.  It may look familiar, because I made one (different colors) for my children's piano teacher a few years earlier.  It was just so perfect for my kitty loving friend, Terri, however, so I made her one too.


This quilt was made for my personal trainer, Melissa.  She has made such a difference in my life and has become someone I can count on to help bring the best out in me.  When I saw this quilt pattern, I knew I had to make it!





This quilt is a BQ that I made for Alayna when she lived in Denver.  She came to love red and black at this time.  This pattern showcased the beautiful fabrics she helped me pick out for her quilt.  Surprisingly, I don't have a picture of this quilt after it was bound, but it is a beauty.


Comments

  1. So many beautiful quilts! I started my blog just to keep track of what I'd sewn and it still amazes me when I look back and see how many projects I've made. Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment