First project started in 2020



I finished the project below on February 3, 2020.  I'd say I set a record for myself, but this was such a big project that took so much space, I had to finish it.  I'm happy to have my downstairs pretty much to myself, because I took over the ping pong table, the family room floor and all of the spaces in my sewing room.  I love the quilt and will enjoy looking at all of those reproduction fabrics I have been collecting for years.  I have lots of leftover 2 inch squares and yards of reproduction fabrics, so more projects to come!  Quilting and binding are the next step.




2020 is my year to finish projects.  However, on this snowy  January day, why not start a new one? 



Making progress.......



Row #1 finished!


Taking over the family room.


I have a Reproduction Fabric addiction! 




Row #3 started.



Row #3 attached, only 1 more row to go! 


Comments