Wrapping up 2018

There are so many projects I have yet to document! We moved this year from Las Vegas to Utah.  It was a busy year preparing for a move, buying and selling houses, unpacking, settling in, and figuring out my to new routine.  The adjustment isn't over yet!

I've worked on a few projects, but look forward to a more productive 2019!

This fall I made a new table runner from https://www.theclothparcel.com/make-this-fall-pumpkin-table-runner-tutorial/ and loved having it on my table.




This quilt was made for my good friend and bike riding partner, Dana.  During this project, I learned that I can't live without my wonder clips!  I had no idea how much easier binding was using them.




This quilt finally got finished in 2018.  I started it in 2010, had it pieced and quilted a couple of years ago, and as we settled in our new home, quiet hours hand binding were a welcome relief from the busy chaos of a move.


I also made a couple of jelly roll rugs.  I look at jelly rolls very differently now.  I look forward to making another one! 


Comments